Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Colt LE6920 "M4 Trooper" is a long-running AR-15 variant made by Colt's Manufacturing Company. It is essentially the closest commercial variant to the U.S. Military's M4 Carbine, except for it lacking select-fire capability, as well as a slightly longer 16" barrel (M4 barrels are 14.5 inches).
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Caliber: .223 Remington / 5.56x45mm NATO
- Barrel Length: 16.1"
- Capacity: 30+1
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Reversible Safety Selector
- OAL: 35.5"
- Weight: 6.95 lbs
- Stock: Black 4-Position Collapsible
- Metal Finish: Black
- Muzzle: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Sights: A2 Front, Magpul Rear
- Barrel Description: Chrome-Lined
- Twist: 1:7"
- Purpose: Duty / Range
- Finish: Black
- Overall Length: 32 to 35
- Features: Front Barrel Lug / Ejection Port Cover